PHP developer will be responsible for:
- software development e-commerce platform based on Zend Framework
- various integration on our activities
- participation in development projects e-commerce platform
We expect from you:
- very good knowledge of PHP5
- very good knowledge of MySQL (engines myisam and innodb) and principles of relational databases design
- knowledge of design patterns
- ability to use version control systems (GIT)
- minimum one year experience as a PHP Developer
Your exposure to eCommerce:
- participation in development of the largest e-commerce platform
- elastic working hours
- stable and long-term employment
- attractive salary
Join Our Team!
Please add to attached documents the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
Can't find offer you are looking for? Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and write in subject line general application. We will contact you as soon as we recruit for the position corresponding to your profile.