Digital Marketing Manager
The person on this position will be responsible for:
- conduct on-line marketing activities such as planning designing and managing online campaigns, social media activities and more…
- creating a professional image of the company by adding brand value
- managing and guiding team of people
- obtaining given targets of sales
- establishing direct contact with customers on a daily basis
- having excellent customer service approach
We expect perfect candidate:
- minimum 2 years professional experiance in the internet marketing
- excellent communication skills (multi language preferred)
- knowledge of selling online products or softwares
- acquaintance of the function and the possibility of the software
- analytical thinking of both the orientation on constant improving its methods of the work and the team
- flexible work timings
- attractive salary
- lucrative incentives
- exposure to work in a small, agile international company
Join Our Team!
Please add to attached documents the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
Can't find offer you are looking for? Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and write in subject line general application. We will contact you as soon as we recruit for the position corresponding to your profile.