PR Specialist will be responsible for supporting the implementation of projects for our brand Zencommerce.
You would be responsible for:
- Work closely with PR & Marketing Manager as well as Content Manager to help in the implementation of planned PR activities.
- Help with social media posts and drafting of posts and channel management for company as needed, including articles, notes and blog posts
- Care of our social media channels
- Drafting media materials, including media lists (titles, journalists, bloggers, influencers), pitch letters and press releases
- Effective analysis of ongoing activities
- Search for events and preparation of participation in some of them
- Cose cooperation with graphic designer during creation of briefs and implementation of new ideas
- Keep up to date with important and interesting subjects
We expect perfect candidate:
- One years professional experience in the field of communications/PR/ or marketing perfectly in the e-commerce industry
- Excellent writing, grammar and copy editing skills (supported by examples)
- Strong verbal and communication skills (English is must)
- Familiarity with social media and past experience with social media channel management
- Positive, enthusiastic and hard-working attitude
- Ability to think fast, implement/execute and work with team.
- Flexible work timings
- Attractive salary
- Lucrative incentives
- Exposure to work in a small, agile international company
Join Our Team!
Please add to attached documents the following clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended."
Can't find offer you are looking for? Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and write in subject line general application. We will contact you as soon as we recruit for the position corresponding to your profile.